Grief Talks: Caring Place Webinars
"GRIEF TALKS" is a series of educational webinars hosted by Caring Place staff members experts with many years of experience working with grieving children and families.
These seminars focus on a wide range of topics around grief and support. They provide audiences a deep understanding of the experiences of grieving children and adults, and offer family-tested ways of moving on into life in the midst of grief.
Follow the link for information and to register for the next webinar in the series.
Have You Ever Wondered? Activity-Based Interventions in Peer Support Groups for Grief
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Recordings of our most recent webinars are available here:
- Have You Ever Wondered? Part 1: Facilitating Grief Work through Intentional Peer Support
- How Did This Happen to Us? Reconciling Addiction & Death through Understanding
- Co-Parenting Children Who Are Grieving
- We Laugh Because… Grief: A Special Children’s Grief Awareness Day Presentation
- Connected in Loss: Creating a Community of Support for Children When Parents Are Incarcerated
- Creating a Culture of Safety for Grieving Individuals
- Unpacking Your Emotional Backpack: Navigating Grief When Someone Has Died from Suicide
- Crossing the Rainbow Bridge: Understanding the Impact of Pet Loss
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand But Is It Safe? Re-Engaging with Life in the Face of Uncertainty
- Little Matches: Finding Strength in the Dark
- Where Will the Road Lead? Walking with Teens on Their Unique Grief Journeys
- Shattered Schools: When Death & Grief Impact Your Students
- When Loss Is Waiting Around the Corner: Understanding Anticipatory Grief
Free CEUs for attending webinars
The Highmark Caring Place is able to offer Continuing Education Units at no cost in collaboration with Allegheny Health Network's Continuing Medical Education department.
Learn more about obtaining free CEUs.If you have already created your account with the CME and know how to access the past webinars on the site, you can go directly to the CME webpage.