Grief Talks: Caring Place Webinars
"GRIEF TALKS" is a series of educational webinars hosted by Caring Place staff members experts with many years of experience working with grieving children and families.
These seminars focus on a wide range of topics around grief and support. They provide audiences a deep understanding of the experiences of grieving children and adults, and offer family-tested ways of moving on into life in the midst of grief.
Mark your calendar for the next webinars in our series; links for further information and to register will be coming soon:
Co-Parenting Children Who Are Grieving
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
How Did This Happen To Us? Reconciling Addiction and Death Through Understanding
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Recordings of our most recent webinars are available here:
- We Laugh Because… Grief: A Special Children’s Grief Awareness Day Presentation
- Connected in Loss: Creating a Community of Support for Children When Parents Are Incarcerated
- Creating a Culture of Safety for Grieving Individuals
- Unpacking Your Emotional Backpack: Navigating Grief When Someone Has Died from Suicide
- Crossing the Rainbow Bridge: Understanding the Impact of Pet Loss
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand But Is It Safe? Re-Engaging with Life in the Face of Uncertainty
- Little Matches: Finding Strength in the Dark
- Where Will the Road Lead? Walking with Teens on Their Unique Grief Journeys
- Shattered Schools: When Death & Grief Impact Your Students
- When Loss Is Waiting Around the Corner: Understanding Anticipatory Grief
Free CEUs for attending webinars
The Highmark Caring Place is able to offer Continuing Education Units at no cost in collaboration with Allegheny Health Network's Continuing Medical Education department.CME webpage.